RETURN & EXCHANGES
All sales from February 26th, 2015 and onward will be considered final. No returns or exchanges will be allowed on these purchases and we will not be making any price adjustments to sales before February 26th, 2015 on previously made purchases. If you have any questions about a product, please ask and as always, we will do our best to provide you all available information. We apologize if you find this difficult to make your purchase, but as we are clearing out our inventory as we move towards a new concept, this is the only way we can move forward during this limited time sale and the drastically reduced prices.
GOODS THAT ARE CONSIDERED FAULTY
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- To exchange your item, it is important to know that we can only replace it for the same item in the same size. This condition is subject to availability. If the item cannot be replaced, you will receive a full refund.
- For any and all faulty items that are outside of the IKKON Returns Policy, please email us at email@example.com.
RECEIVING A REFUND
- Your refund will come as either a credit to the original purchaser's credit card or to your IKKON account. For faulty items, we will include shipping costs. If you use our free returns service, shipping costs will not be refunded. If you paid Sales taxes on your items, they will be refunded or credited to your IKKON account upon approval of return.
- Refunds to cards may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This processing time varies between card issuers, and IKKON is unable to influence this.
INFORMATION YOU MUST KNOW
- We have made every effort to accurately display the colors of our products that appear on the IKKON website. Please note that computer monitors do vary, therefore, we cannot guarantee that your specific monitor’s display of any item will display colors accurately.
- Quality is important to us, therefore, all of our items are quality controlled and inspected for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
- In the rare instance that you receive an item that is not in immaculate condition, we urge you to contact us immediately.
- To ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible, please send all items you wish to return in the same shipment with an RMA.
- To ensure adequate protection of items in transit, return items must be sent back in their original packaging. Please do not ship items back in shoe boxes as they are considered part of our product and must be protected in transit. Your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- All international sales are final.
- It is our preference that items are returned to us via FedEx to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you do have the option to return the items by any secure means. Our address for all returns is as follows:
℅ Selco Associates
25 E. Union Avenue
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
We request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via FedEx.