RETURN & EXCHANGES
Great style takes time, if your purchase isn't quite right, just send it back. Free return shipping helps set your mind at ease.
THE IKKON RETURN POLICY
Please be sure to only return items that are new, unused and still have all IKKON and designer garment tags intact. Items that we cannot except include returns that are damaged, soiled or altered. If we receive an item that falls under this criteria it may be sent back to the customer. ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL SALE.
The following may have been included with your purchase for some items, these items include belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags. If your item shipped with any of the criteria above please ensure that it is included with your return.
Important: Please email email@example.com prior to requesting an Return Merchandise Authorization, (RMA) if any of your purchases have been delivered without IKKON and designer tags.
All items returned should have an (RMA) number. If you do not have an RMA with your return it may be returned to the customer.
When trying on all footwear, please be sure that it is on a carpeted surface until you are sure you will be the final owner of them. Shoes and shoe boxes need to be returned together unmarked and undamaged. Shoe packaging is considered a part of the product. Shoes that are returned that do not include the box they came with, a box that is damaged, or marked soles may not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
SWIMSUITS & UNDERWEAR
Any IKKON swimwear and/or underwear should be tried on over undergarments. If your return is soiled, it may not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
JEWELRY AND ITEMS MARKED “FINAL SALE”
All jewelry and items marked “final sale” are final. There is no option for returns or exchanges that can be made for items within these categories.
FOR FREE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- You must request an (RMA) number within 14 days of receiving your order and return the items within 7 days of receiving your RMA number.
REQUESTING AN RMA AND RECEIVING YOUR SHIPPING LABEL
- Sign into your account and under “MY ORDERS”, select the order number containing the items you would like to return.
- Click on the “REQUEST RMA” button on the top right corner.
- Provide the reason why you want to send your item(s) back. If an item is faulty, please provide details why.
- If you would like to exchange an item because the fit is not right, under the “Request Type” drop down, choose "Replacement."
- To request a refund, select how you would like to be credited.
- Provide further information regarding the problem with the product and click “Submit Comment” - you will then receive an email containing your RMA number which is valid for the next 14 days within which you can send your unwanted item(s) back to us.
- You were provided with a FedEx return label in your original package. Simply prepare your package for shipping, making sure to include the RMA print out; apply the self adhesive return label; and tender the package to FedEx via a scheduled pickup or FedEx drop-off location.
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
REQUESTING AN RMA (IF CHECKED OUT AS A GUEST)
- Visit the guest RMA request form here: http://www.ikkon.com/awrma/guest_rma/index/
- Enter your Order ID (this can be found in your confirmation email)
- Enter your Billing Last Name
- You will then have the ability to choose how to find your order by email address or zip code
- Enter your email address or billing zip code, then click Continue
- Click on the link Return. It is located in the top right corner.
- Enter your contact email address
- In the section for Return Items Information, select the item(s) you wish to return, the quantity, the desired resolution, item condition, reason to return, and any additional comments
- Click the Submit button
- Once approved, you will receive an email with additional information about how to return your item
YOU MUST RETURN YOUR PURCHASE WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
COMPLETING AN EXCHANGE
- If you need a different size, there is no charge to exchange for another size. However all exchanges are based on stock availability.
- To exchange an item, request an (RMA) number through your IKKON account within 14 days of receiving your order, and then specify the new size you require in the “Additional Information” field.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you would like a different style, you will need to return your original purchase for a store credit and purchase the new item separately.
- Our returns policy applies to all products bought in a promotion or seasonal sale. A Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number should be requested within 14 days of receiving your order and items should then be returned within 7 days of RMA approval. All international orders, jewelry, vintage products and anything marked final sale are not returnable. Requests for price adjustments will be honored if the merchandise was purchased at full price and is marked down within 7 days of receiving your package. The exact style and size of the item must be available for purchase at the time your request is made before any adjustments can be made. To receive a refund based on purchase price of item(s) and in the original form of payment, all merchandise must be returned within 14 days of the original purchase date.
RETURNS THAT ARE LATE
- An RMA number should be requested within 14 days of receiving your order. You must return your item(s) within 7 days of receiving this number.
- Returns outside of these time frames will be handled on a case by case basis at the discretion of IKKON and may only be refunded as a store credit.
GOODS THAT ARE CONSIDERED FAULTY
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- To exchange your item, it is important to know that we can only replace it for the same item in the same size. This condition is subject to availability. If the item cannot be replaced, you will receive a full refund.
- For any and all faulty items that are outside of the IKKON Returns Policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECEIVING A REFUND
- Your refund will come as either a credit to the original purchaser's credit card or to your IKKON account. For faulty items, we will include shipping costs. If you use our free returns service, shipping costs will not be refunded. If you paid Sales taxes on your items, they will be refunded or credited to your IKKON account upon approval of return.
- Refunds to cards may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This processing time varies between card issuers, and IKKON is unable to influence this.
INFORMATION YOU MUST KNOW
- We have made every effort to accurately display the colors of our products that appear on the IKKON website. Please note that computer monitors do vary, therefore, we cannot guarantee that your specific monitor’s display of any item will display colors accurately.
- Quality is important to us, therefore, all of our items are quality controlled and inspected for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
- In the rare instance that you receive an item that is not in immaculate condition, we urge you to contact us immediately.
- To ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible, please send all items you wish to return in the same shipment with an RMA.
- To ensure adequate protection of items in transit, return items must be sent back in their original packaging. Please do not ship items back in shoe boxes as they are considered part of our product and must be protected in transit. Your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- All international sales are final.
- It is our preference that items are returned to us via FedEx to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you do have the option to return the items by any secure means. Our address for all returns is as follows:
℅ Selco Associates
25 E. Union Avenue
East Rutherford, NJ 07073
We request that you contact us at email@example.com in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via FedEx.